Irish Night 2017
You are invited to the Larchmont Historical Fire Company’s Traditional Firefighters’ Irish Night, on Saturday March 4, 2017 beginning at 7:00 pm, at the American Legion Hall in Larchmont’s Flint Park.
The party is open to all: tickets are $50, with discounts for members of the LHS, veterans and fire companies.
Irish Night, hosted for almost a century by Larchmont Fire Department’s Engine Company, celebrated the heritage of many of the firefighters with a traditional St. Patrick’s Day’s feast of corned beef and cabbage rounded out by appetizers, soda bread, beverages and dessert.
Civil War Veterans to be Honored: The Larchmont Historical Fire Company has revived the Irish Night tradition, and this year dedicates the festivities to the Civil War Veterans from New York’s Volunteer Fire Companies: 11th Regiment Infantry “1st New York Fire Zouaves”
- Also appearing will be Engine One, Larchmont’s 1922 American LaFrance pumper., and the LHFC Chief’s Car:, a 1910 Brush Runabout
- In addition to traditional fare, music and raffles, the Irish Night will feature a tasting of craft beers, including those brewed with firefighters in mind.
- LHS Member @ $45 individual / couple @ $80
- Veterans @ $45 individual / couple @ $80
- Non-Member @ $50 individual / couple @ $90
- Groups of 6 or more @ $45 each