This Spring, the Larchmont Historical Society is pleased to present a very special “Heart of the Home” Kitchen House Tour: “What’s Cooking in Larchmont?”
This year, Larchmont’s fabulous 2013 House Tour joins forces with Larchmont’s fabulous chefs!
Please join us for what will be a visual and culinary feast as Chefs from Anna Maria’s, Coriander, Crush, Espana, Meateria, Plates, Vintage 1891 and Wasabi Restaurants prepare and serve delicious selections in eight historical Larchmont kitchens!
Plus, new this year – as guests tour houses from the water to Winged Foot, there will be fun Silent Auction items in every home!
- Tour: Sunday June 2nd, 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Reception: The Flower Barn, 11 Addison Street, 4:00 – 6:00 PM
- Participating Restaurants: Anna Maria, Coriander, Crush, Espana, Larchmont Meateria, Plates, Vintage 1891 and Wasabi!
- Silent Auction: See the collection displayed at the kitchens.
- Mail a check: Click here for the Pay-By-Mail Form
- Pay online: Online Payment by Credit Card
- Buy a Ticket in Person: Tickets may be purchased at the Real Estate offices of Coldwell Banker, Houlihan Lawrence, Julia B.Fee, Sotheby’s and Weichert.
So Savor the Date – Sunday June 2nd!